Thursday, May 12, 2016

Music artist Jassniro releases new single 'I Made It for You (I Love You)' feat. Chelle


The artist of R&B, downtempo and chill-out music known as Jassniro has released his latest single, “I Made It for You (I Love You).” The single has been concurrently released with an official music video [link provided below]. “I Made It for You (I Love You)” has been proudly published outside the control of the corporate music industry on the Catapult independent music label. Mellow, classy, stylish and full of groove, “I Made It for You (I Love You)” by Jassniro is a track fans of strong beats and gliding melodies will appreciate.

Additionally, “I Made It for You...” features a stunning performance by singer Chelle.

Italian composer Jassniro cites as main artistic influences groups known for originality and intuitive playing, such as Shakatak, Shalamar, Gap Band, Midnight Stars, One Way, Cameo, the Chic, Otis Redding, the Vandellas, Sam & Dave, the Jackson Five, and Kool & the Gang. He also mentions in particular, “good, chill out lounge, like the 'Cafe Del Mar' collection, alongside some nice Afro-beat by Fela Anikulapo Kuti and various African musicians both traditional and modern.”

Speaking of the themes of his new single, Jassniro writes, “The basic inspiration of the song stems from the lack of communication that is quite common nowadays in relationships and in the passions of love. The song is about that particular push and motivation that all true lovers find in order to step forward and overcome moments of crisis by inverting all the phases of negativity in love and changing them into a more positive attitude toward the partner.”

This is inherent in the lyric, “Anytime I tried to understand things, I made it for you,” which Jassniro says summarizes the song's inspiration.

“It demonstrates the positive qualities that unfold each time we try to keep the relationship alive,” the artist writes, “by maintaining the thin thread of connection, like on a razor’s edge, practicing virtues such as tolerance, understanding, sensitivity, and generosity to others.”

Jassniro began his music career in 1990 playing keyboard for the popular Afro-ethnic band, Kilimandjaro. He was lauded for his work with the Afro-Cuban band Shalana, and later was among the finalists in the Los Angeles Indie Music Channel's competition with “It's time for love,” and again in 2013 with “I'm Feeling Strange.” Jassniro is the winner of the Akademia Music Awards for June 2015 and March 2016 with his “I Love You” single and “Summer Is Over” spoken-word track.

He has performed in Rome, Perugia, Siena, Iesi, Cagliari, Pescara, Ancona, Melfi, and Cosenza, among other locales. He currently lives in Rome.

“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life,” writes Jassniro. “Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company – a church – a home. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.”

“I Made It for You (I Love You)” by Jassniro is available online worldwide.

-S. McCauley
Lead Press Release Writer
www.MondoTunes.com

“I Made It for You (I Love You)” by Jassniro –


Official Video –

Website –




1 comment:

  1. He walked away a free man and was giving his CDL (commercial driving license) the same day and went back driving the bus. montell jordan get it on tonite

    ReplyDelete